Thursday, September 13, 2012

Another Favorite Spot


While I love our patio off of our kitchen (see here), this is another one of my favorite spots in our new house.  This is a small deck off of our dining room.  Just large enough to house our adirondack chairs.  Directly across the patio is a small garden with a fence.  I have definitely found some time, albeit very little, to sit out here with a cup of coffee and magazine in hand!

The previous owners left the planters which I think are the perfect accessory to this quaint little outdoor spot.

3 comments:

  1. i love seeing all the photos of your new home! it's quite lovely... congratulations! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, between that patio and this deck I would never be inside! Great outdoor spaces and I hope you get to enjoy them often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a great space to relax. I'm excited to see more of your new home!

    ReplyDelete